Pregnancy is one of the most important stages in the life of the woman, not only by what the mother experiences but also, because caring for the development and health of a child in the same body. Then, both for pregnant woman and unborn baby, the diet great importance. Then you give 10 tips for a healthy pregnancy diet:
- Care quality above quantity: Let us remember that pregnancy is no time to lose weight or to keep it, is not that we should eat for two, but if eat more healthy and nutritious as possible, consume with moderation, saturated fats and trans as well as simple sugars and prioritizing the intake of nutritious foods: whole grains, vegetables, fruits, lean meats, low fat dairy and others.
- Diet fractionated: consume small amounts of food 5-6 times a day promotes the digestion and it avoids the heaviness, heartburn and the typical pregnancy swelling. You should avoid heavy meals and rather consume more fractionated way in our diet.
- Nutrients that may be missing: some minerals such as iron, calcium and iodine are essential in the diet of pregnant women, as well as the fatty acids omega 3 and vitamins as the folic acid. All this will promote the healthy development of the baby.
- Adequate hydration: to avoid fluid retention, control constipation and promote digestion, hydration should be adequate, i.e. should drink 2-3 litres of fluids a day, not having sugar or alcohol to the extent possible. The best drink will always be water.
- Choose your fish: the fish must be present in the diet pregnant women because it is a source of healthy fats, iron and proteins, however, some fish containing large amount of mercury as the bluefin tuna, swordfish sword, shark or the Emperor are discouraged during pregnancy, as well as the raw fish (sushi, sashimi, etc). Therefore, choose appropriately from albacore, salmon, hake, sole, sardines, among others.
- Check the cooking method: properly cooking eggs and wash the vegetables is essential for avoid contamination with bacteria. At the same time, the cooking method should be checked for do not add excess fat meals as well as for not to lose many minerals or vitamins When cooking. Then, the best steamed vegetables, meats grilled or baked and with low frequency well done frying.
- Spice up meals: seasonings can be a good way to flavor dishes and at the same time, of reduce the salt added that favours the retention of liquids, we can use all kinds of spices and herbs, and for salads, it is preferable to use lemon instead of vinegar to get an extra vitamin C.
- 5 servings of fruits and vegetables: daily must ensure that the intake of fruits and vegetables in sufficient quantities, being the most appropriate product variety of colors with them, because in this way we will be guaranteeing a variety of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that help a good diet during pregnancy.
- Foods to avoid: You should never eat alcohol in pregnancy, even in small proportions. In addition, foods to avoid in the diet of pregnant women are products of pastries, soft drinks, salty snacks business, fast food and trepidation, because those that are precisely most trans fats and sugars present.
- Begin before pregnancy and continue later: a healthy pre-pregnancy diet conditions the woman’s body and your health preparing it properly for gestation. Also, continue with a healthy diet after delivery promotes the loss of weight, looks after the health of the mother and favors the child nutrition during breastfeeding.
Food can be vehicle of nutrients and healthy substances to promote pregnancy, but at the same time, can be vehicle pollutants and toxic, therefore, follows these 10 tips to achieve a healthy diet during pregnancy and you’ll get a variety of nutrients and benefits by meals.
10 Must Have Fruits for this Summer
Pregnancy Tips: The Foods That You Should Avoid …
The right plant-based diet for you
10 contraceptive myths you should stop listening to
10 Budget-Friendly, Healthy Grocery Shopping Tips
5 Home Remedies to Deworm Children/ Intestinal Worms Remedies
10 signs you have an older sister in your life
13 reasons to eat walnuts every day!
A complete list of items for perfect makeup
American Diabetes Association’s Diabetes Expo
10 Healthy, Kid-Friendly Finger Foods
How To Open A Wine Bottle Without Using A Corkscrew: 10 Ways
Top 10 Most Expensive Cities In The World 2015-16
Top 10 tips to Living a Healthier Life
20 Health and Beauty benefits of Pineapple
10 ways to make your house healthier
Type 2 Diabetes: 1,600-Calorie Diet Plan
Vitamin C Benefits | Vitamin C Foods
Actress Manju warrier diet plan : Celebrity Fitness