With summer at the door, the belly becomes more and more a priority, unavoidable. We help achieve this goal, with 5 exercises for toning the abdomen.
This time when the heat approaches, the exercises to tone the abdomen, inevitable throughout the year, become a top priority.
There is no denying: those who wish to enter the silly season in good shape body, and with a truly enviable, has even lights up for a belly firm and muscled.
Because we know that this goal is at the top of your workout of fitness, we decided to help with a survey specifically directed in this sense.
So, get ready to discover, then, 5 exercises to tone up the abdomen that, in addition to explosive and effectiveness unquestioned, can be performed without resorting to the gym. The results are the same out of the series!
5 EXERCISES FOR TONING THE ABDOMEN
- Lie on the floor on your left side, with your elbow beneath your shoulder and legs on top of one another;
- Place your right hand over your left shoulder or on the right side of the hip;
- Contract the abs and lift the hips from the ground;
- The idea is to stay balanced just on the forearm and feet so that your body forms a diagonal line;
- Try to hold the position for 30 to 45 seconds, the ideal is that they be followed;
- Switch side and repeat.
Repetitions/sets: 3 sets.
FLEXION WITH WALKING
- Place yourself in the pushup position, with hands slightly more apart than shoulder width;
- Go slowly with your hands as much as you can and then return the same way to the original position;
- Intensify the exercise, elevating the legs while advances and recedes with the hands.
Reps/sets: 12 reps / 3 sets
CRAWL THE SPIDER
- Exercises to tone up the abdomen that we present to you, this is one of the most original and effective;
- Put yourself in the position of the plank, but with your elbows open to the sides, at 90 degrees, feet together and body well aligned – all your weight should be supported only by the hands and tips of feet;
- Start the movement by raising one foot from the ground;
- Rotate the leg out and bring the knee in toward the elbow, moving as much as you can;
- Always keeping the body as close as possible to the ground, return the leg back to its original position and repeat with the other side.
Reps/sets: 12 reps for each leg / 3 sets
CRAWL OF THE CROCODILE
- First of all, set a free space of around 10 to 20 metres in length and arrange something slide across the floor without much friction – ex.: on the floor carpet should work plastic bags, while for a wooden floor, ideally the same towels;
- Place yourself in the pushup position, with both feet supported on the sliding parts that you have selected;
- Go with the hands until the end of the “runway”, which must have at least 10 metres in length;
- Rest for 60 to 90 seconds and repeat the movement back to the point where you started.
Repetitions/sets: 2 sets.
ELEVATION OF THE BUTTOCKS, WITH LEGS STRETCHED OUT
- Lie on your back on the floor, with legs straight and arms positioned along the body, with the palms of the hands down – this is the original position;
- Doing strength in the abdominal and without bending the knees, raise the legs until they are perpendicular to the ground;
- Then, and keeping the abdomen contracted, rotate, and elevate the hip till the buttocks no longer touch the ground;
- Hold this position for a few seconds and then return to the original, seeking to always keep the legs well stretched out.
Reps/sets: 8 reps / 3 sets.
Liked our small list of exercises for toning the abdomen? We hope that yes and that the results I get with the same the to leave not only satisfied, but also ready to face the warmer days with the self-confidence high.
We recommend that you only perform a check-up with your doctor in order to avoid any incidents or injuries that are unnecessary. Good luck and good training!
Nits Fitness Mantra: BEST EXERCISES TO BURN ABDOMINAL FAT
Pilates Swan Dive – Strengthen Back and Core Muscles
Ways to Tone Abs and Stomach Without Crunches
Kegel’s Gift To Men And Women: Better Performance In Bed …
30-Day Ab Challenge for Flatter Abs Fast
Core: Plank With Side Step
Twist and Shape
Beyond Fit Mom
How to Do the Superman Exercise
15 Minute Bodyweight Fat Loss Workout for Women
3 Easy Tips on How to Get a Firm Belly
The Ultimate Guide To Stomach Vacuum Exercise (Best Guide …
Half head model labeled | A&P.4.Heart.Lung
Why did my stomach get bigger the day after I did crunches …
30 day fitness challenge – Say Yes to Happy
25+ best ideas about Isometric exercises on Pinterest …
Butt Exercises Using Dumbbells
5 Best Arm Exercises for Women Over 50
Top Lower Ab Workouts and Exercises to Get that V-Cut
Can You Tone Belly Overhang?